HomeArts & CraftsMy TutorialsIn the GardenHome DecorMy Etsy


Monday, December 7, 2015

Blue Christmas

 
My blue Christmas decorating this year.  Each year I try to add a little more blue.  I used blue and green last year but thought I would drop the green this year and add more white for a frosty look.  I can't seem to get a look I can stick with for my home but I tend to lean toward French Farm House. I hope I don't tire of this look -LOL cause this can get expensive.  Once the holiday is over I want to paint my home in mostly neutral colors throughout with a French feel to it so maybe next year I will drop the blue on my tree and go more white.   I guess I'll see how next year goes over the Summer with my painting of the walls all neutral.


 
 
I just love the color blue for Christmas.  I wish I could figure out how to
Take better pictures that would show how pretty this tree really is. 

 


This wreath is made from coffee filters.  I am sure you have seen these on Pinterest but thought I would share my version.  I love how it turned out and it fits my blue theme nicely.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment